Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Door County

I wont have much time to blog today as I'll be at RBG for a half day and them heading up to Sturgeon Bay in Door County, WI to do a talk this evening on Color in the Garden. I'm taking my younger daughter with and we'll stay over night with a return tomorrow. Above is a nice shot of the formal annual sections a couple years ago. I believe this image is in my talk for this evening. Look on top of the boxwood (Buxus) hedges to the left and you'll see some light patches. Those are the spider webs with morning dew exposing their location!


I drove in to a light, wet snow that shouldn't last long with the continuation of warm temperatures. The trees sure looked picturesque with the snow clinging to all the branches. Larry was here to continue working on his tree sign bases. Bill O. came in to help Larry and we also saw Maury, Janice, Nancy, Vern, Dr. Gredler and Terry was in to continue working on his vertical pallet planters. Little Jerry stopped by and we also saw Todd E. Below is our orange and blue theme in front of the Parker Education Center (back in 2008?). I had some criticism for the Chicago Bears colors but it turned out pretty nice regardless.

No comments: