Sunday, April 3, 2011

Two More Butterflies

I'm not one to pick favorites but he butterflies shown here were finished by my daughters this weekend (albeit after the deadline!). My older daughter, Dejanique, and her boyfried Russell did the monarch above with the top being the stained glass arrangement and the bottom being the traditional monarch. They are both very artistic and my wife and I were quite impressed (that it as returned relatively on time too!). We were equally impressed with Luciana's butterfly below. The pastel shading is perfect and this butterfly represents her love of all animals. I didn't get a good shot of the other side as it was still drying (and our house still smells like spray paint). It will be nice to have the girls (and Russell) visit the gardens this year to see their butterflies and the 32 others that will be real features out in the gardens.

1 comment:

Kelli C. said...

Think you'll get bid up on these? I'm sure dad needs to take both home... but at what price?!